- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 19: The Emptiness Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 18: Surrender Observe Allow Release meditation.
Tag Archives: peace
Below are 3 events that I am aware of and am taking part in to mark these two great events. I will be watching solstice at Stonehenge live (today 16:01 GMT and tomorrow 08:09 GMT). I am not an astrologist … Continue reading
In the quote below Zen Buddhist Ruben L.F. Habito says that when we meditate (or are being mindful), that expansive feeling of calm, oneness and peace that we experience is us reuniting with the Divine, God, higher self. Could it … Continue reading
I’ve been mini-retired for 6 months. Retirement is a great way to practice emptiness. Six months of non-doing and facing uncertainty is when I usually hit the psychological threshold and the monkey brain spirals into anxiety. You know the script … Continue reading
This sums up the manifesto of this blog, my key values and is a signpost for anyone starting on a spiritual journey.
On Quora there are plenty of Q&A along the lines of ‘looking back, what would you advise your 20 year old?’ I think I finally have the answer and it’s not ‘eat less sugar and floss daily’ (though this advice … Continue reading
Recently I screwed up big time at work and panicked. It’s been a while since I experienced such anxiety when your heart races, you get tunnel vision, beat up yourself endlessly and your mind is engaged into a negative thought loop, … Continue reading
This post on Facebook helped me finally nail how I define success and why I made career choices in my life that I made. It’s not about title or money, it’s about whether you made peace with yourself. Buddha had … Continue reading
I have been sceptical of Google talks before. They seemed too long. However I am glad I stuck out with this one by Ajahn Brahm (a Buddhist monk from Australia). Even despite the poo story somewhere in the second half … Continue reading
In this video Timber Hawkeye does not say anything new. He is not the greatest of speakers (no offence). But it’s how he says it – it comes from his heart and he really means it. Also when he speaks, … Continue reading