- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Category Archives: quotes
Precept #5 of the Order of Interbeing. The realization of perfect understanding is Bodhisattva’s only career
Do not accumulate wealth while millions are hungry. Do not take as the aim of your life fame, profit, wealth, or sensual pleasure. Leave simply and share time, energy, and material resources with those who are in need. The Eight … Continue reading
I am preparing for a home retreat on impermanence with Pema Chodron (Buddhist nun) and these are the five reminders we were told to keep with us daily. I relate.
Why We Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Suffering by Thich Nhat Hanh
For a long time I was working on intuition and manifesting because I thought I needed to become more intuitive and learn to manifest. Then I learned/ realised that trying to intuit and manifest is another way of not accepting … Continue reading
“Be patient with all that is unresolved in your heart, and try to love the questions themselves. Do not seek for the answers that can not be given, for you wouldn’t be able to live with them, and the point … Continue reading
This was my biggest takeaway from my recent plant medicine ceremony. Fractal indeed. Check the source link above for more cool psychonaut/ spiritual memes like the one above.