- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Category Archives: quotes
I love who I am and what I have attracted to myself up until now. I do not need another thing or even one tiny change in order to be happy or complete. I know in my heart that I … Continue reading
“We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us.” — Ram Dass
Whether you are dealing with a negative family member, a friend who is being unnecessarily harsh, online trolls, some form of unjust treatment or whatever else – Matt Kahn’s reframing below is like a magical switch of perspective – flick! … Continue reading
If you wonder why despite all your practice someone, a loved one, a friend, a random stranger, can trigger you so instantly and drag you down to their lower frequency (“vibrational co-dependency orbit”), don’t freak or question your practice – … Continue reading
The freer I get, the higher I go. The higher I go, the more I see. The more I see, the less I know. The less I know, the more I am free. Ram Dass
In the quote below Zen Buddhist Ruben L.F. Habito says that when we meditate (or are being mindful), that expansive feeling of calm, oneness and peace that we experience is us reuniting with the Divine, God, higher self. Could it … Continue reading