- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: success
I’ve been mini-retired for 6 months. Retirement is a great way to practice emptiness. Six months of non-doing and facing uncertainty is when I usually hit the psychological threshold and the monkey brain spirals into anxiety. You know the script … Continue reading
This is the reason why we put off working on things that we know are important, why we procrastinate, why we settle. We are not afraid of failure, we are afraid of success, however crazy this sounds.
This is the best manifesto I’ve read in the last couple of months. FOMO, feeling inadequate, pushing yourself to achieve what you think you should be achieving, comparing yourself to others, beating yourself up about not measuring up to your … Continue reading
Jack Black studied and coached extraordinary, very successful people for a long time. In the process, he narrowed down their success to 5 characteristics, one of them being an unshakable positive mental attitude. Jack then shared a simple, yet very effective … Continue reading
Ah, Quora is my everything lately. There is so much to ponder, so much to look at from a different perspective, so much to learn. I feel very inspired by this guy’s story. Whatever it is you were trying to … Continue reading
This post on Facebook helped me finally nail how I define success and why I made career choices in my life that I made. It’s not about title or money, it’s about whether you made peace with yourself. Buddha had … Continue reading
If you want to make today different, if you are starting from scratch, if you are looking for ways to re-energize yourself for doing something huge, or new, or scary, these 4 cool quotes from some of the blogs I … Continue reading