- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Category Archives: death
I’ve been looking for this poem for years! I first saw it at The British Museum’s Aztec exhibition ages ago and found it recently in the old photos. The poem is by Cacamatzin, the Aztec ruler of Texcoco (source here). … Continue reading
Making art is something I have missed when I was busy. In my archives I dug out this cheery 🙂 short film that I remixed using rewfoe (Hitrecord user) imagery when I was creating with Hitrecord. Perhaps I should return … Continue reading
One of my best friends has recently lost her father. When she told me, I burst into tears – so strong was her pain and my grief. I shared with her the dragonfly story that I heard as a German … Continue reading
I found this page when I wanted to read about the last words of enlightened people. Fake or real (I did not verify the source), these stories are very inspiring. Especially the one I am sharing below. What a way … Continue reading
I was reminded of Aaron Freeman’s words (full text here) recently when I wanted to console to a lady on Quora whose husband of many years died suddenly in hospital.