- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: nomad
Ask friends and family too. You will learn something new. A friend said she’d get on the first flight to Hawaii. Another friend would finally try psychedelics. My son would fly to Japan. I’d hug everyone I love, eat something … Continue reading
Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
When you find yourself in a predicament, see it from a different point of view. “Happiness is sorrow, sorrow is happiness. There is happiness in difficulty, difficulty in happiness”. If it’s so bad it’s impossible, know it too shall pass, … Continue reading
Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
I am going to talk about resilience and some of the challenges I had to deal with/ overcome and how I did it at 12.30 BST on May 11th. I will talk about my corporate burnout and mini retirement (1 … Continue reading
Read that again.
What does loving awareness feel like? I had no idea before. It was just a concept. Like one of my spiritual friends says, all you need to do is meditate and answers will come (or rather questions will dissolve but … Continue reading
How is it going, fellow nomads? What are you working on at the moment? I’ve got so tired of the drama that I noticed I tend to trigger in myself and others that I concocted this challenge. Mind you, day … Continue reading