- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
Tag Archives: change
White privilege has a double standard. Amazon and Prime Video, stop release of the racist “Borat 2” film #cancelborat
As you may know, I am British but also Kazakh. This week with the news of “Borat 2” forthcoming release saturating my newsfeed, I was vividly reminded of mental torment I, my family and my Kazakh friends were put through … Continue reading
I am envious of those who, unlike me, can stay productive and positive in such uncertain times. I missed a blog post last week because I’ve been struggling. Psychologists call what many of us are experiencing grief. I’d add uncertainty … Continue reading
This quote sums up my life at the moment 🙂 Uncertainty, here I come! Open the void… This week is the last week at my job, a start of my mini retirement and several personal projects 🙂