- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 19: The Emptiness Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 18: Surrender Observe Allow Release meditation.
Tag Archives: freedom
Minimalism is a brilliant concept to use to simplify your life. What can you shed? Empty? Let go of? Start small. For inspiration, watch one or both documentaries from The Minimalists here or on Netflix. Try their Minimalism Game (above), … Continue reading
This is the reason why we put off working on things that we know are important, why we procrastinate, why we settle. We are not afraid of failure, we are afraid of success, however crazy this sounds.
This quote sums up my life at the moment 🙂 Uncertainty, here I come! Open the void… This week is the last week at my job, a start of my mini retirement and several personal projects 🙂
I have been thinking about this post for a while. As we start 2018, evaluate what we achieved and formulate our goals, I thought I’d talk about my recent findings around happiness at work.
At the start of 2017 I wrote: I start 2017 with a firm belief that less is more and freedom is everything. I want time, for my family, creativity, spiritual growth and development, I want quality of life. Be it … Continue reading
Universe seems to have given me the answer to my question about work vs freedom vs money. Minimalism is the answer.
I was going to do it a while ago. Below are the top quotes from Lissa Rankin’s The Fear Cure, amazing book on how to overcome fear, carefully selected by me and arranged in 3 clusters – Fear, Acceptance and … Continue reading
I am back to work after 9 months of self discovery and career break. I have escaped the city! I am now an account manager at the cool digital agency. I wrote this in my first week at work.