- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Category Archives: meditation
Through Ram Dass’s satsang (community) I’ve discovered this beautiful kirtan (devotional song) by Krishna Das. From what I understand, in bhakti yoga (devotional practice) one dedicates themselves to their guru and by practicing devotion finds unconditional love and wisdom. At … Continue reading
I heard a lot about vipassana. It sounded like a very demanding practice, something next level – 10 days spent in silence as a minimum. The idea of silence meditation always appealed but 10 days of it, mostly sitting and … Continue reading
I have not realised how purifying, elevating and electrifying chanting is until I tried it. Wow! You don’t have to be a buddhist, religious, spiritual or have singing abilities (I don’t). Chant along and feel the expansion and the light. … Continue reading
My latest spiritual callings have been to take part in the gong bath and go on a water fast. The Psychedelic Society runs gong baths but the location is too far for me (East London). As if by chance 🙂 … Continue reading