- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: mental health
Many of us believe that we are our thoughts, or rather many of us don’t stop to think whether what our minds are telling us in the form of thoughts is true or not, because the belief that thoughts are … Continue reading
In the first couple of weeks of The Great Lockdown, I have spent too much time on the news feeds obsessively reading the news and feeding my fears of uncertainty and missing out. Once the panic subsided, I have cut … Continue reading
I’ve seen this chart on Professor Scott Galloway’s Linkedin page (I listen to his Prof G show and Pivot podcast with him almost exclusively now) and it is the best visual summary of our mindset options during this pandemic. I’ve spent … Continue reading
Who is up to what these days? I volunteer with the Hear Me App where I talk to folks from all over the world who need someone to talk to. And everyone is struggling, myself included. I’ve spent the first … Continue reading
It’s a truth universally acknowledged, that a writer in possession of a blog, must be in want of publishing a book 🙂 I went the self publishing route and did it. My mini guide to healing love addiction is now … Continue reading
I remember going to the shaman because although I had a good life on the face of it, it was bleak as if something was missing. And she told me that I stopped feeling joy. She told me that to … Continue reading
Recently I posted A new milestone… a new door opened… a new world discovered… #happiness. So what has been this amazing spiritual growth experience that has blown my mind so much? Inspired by the likes of Stan Grof, Ram Dass and … Continue reading