- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 25: The White Wolf Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
Tag Archives: therapy
Vladimir Mayakovsky is a Russian poet who lived and created at the dawn of the 20th century. Since my introduction to his art in school, I’ve loved it dearly – there is music to his unusual rhyme and composition, there … Continue reading
I found this podcast to be eye opening in many ways and recommend it to anyone grappling with the ‘why’s’ of relationships. Esther provides new perspectives, shares her techniques and asks some tough questions. You can find it on iTunes … Continue reading
This guy is amazing and what he did is awesome. We can all benefit from rejection therapy, or even from just being aware of what we think and feel when we are rejected or think we will be. Perhaps being … Continue reading
Mmm, art that is good enough to eat 🙂 Les Macarons and Les poires by Agnes Lefevre put a smile on my face. The touch with ancient vases is very stylish imho. Off to have a pear now! Have a nice weekend!
Upward Spiral by Steve Perrault
You know I believe into therapeutic powers of art. Beautiful art can make one happy. I’ve recently discovered Steve McCurry, thanks to Beethles + Huxley gallery. You can view his works online here. My favourite is this one, called SHAOLIN MONKS TRAINING, … Continue reading
Recently I am into interior design (move coming up soon!). I love looking at beautiful photos of nature, art, fashion or interior design just before going to bed. My recent go to destination for interior design photos and ideas is … Continue reading
A bit of an unusual post today. I don’t recommend books a lot. The last couple I’ve been on and on about were Power of Now and Escape Manifesto. But this book is amazing. If you are in a long … Continue reading
If you are like me, so busy that you thought today was Wednesday (or anything but Tuesday), then you are probably already quite burned out. And we are not even through half the week. Not good 😦 To restore your … Continue reading