- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.
Tag Archives: emptiness
#3 This is exactly how I felt most of 2020 – do you relate? (source)
Last year was hard. Many of my friends are mystics or psychonauts, both of which often come with existential crises, dark nights of the soul, depression and unemployment. As the social roles and identities fall off, the soul reawakens and … Continue reading
I have recently watched this talk on five hindrances to self-mastery by Master Shi Heng Yi. I read about Five Hindrances, a concept new to me – desire, anger, restlessness and worry, sloth, torpor and boredom and doubt (I memorised … Continue reading
When you realise you are stuck… you be stuck. You really be stuck. In the moment of stuckness is the key to the next liberation. It is the denial… trying to get unstuck that is feeding the stuckness. If you … Continue reading
You are emptiness. I am emptiness.
Emptiness is a way. [It is also a lens].
Trust the dharma. — Ram Dass
I love who I am and what I have attracted to myself up until now. I do not need another thing or even one tiny change in order to be happy or complete. I know in my heart that I am not … Continue reading
We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us. — Ram Dass