- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: let go
Sometimes on Quora I find gems of insight and Daniel’s response below (to ‘What was your red pill realisation?’) is one of those. I’ve been beating myself up forever about not having enough willpower to achieve my goals (which I … Continue reading
So apparently if like me you are a ‘zero inbox’ person and decide to tidy up, as in empty, your WordPress media library, when WordPress say that they will delete your images permanently, they don’t mean just from the library, … Continue reading
This is a big post for me. I wanted to summarise everything I learned about happiness. I attempted to distill it to a couple of words, concepts. It took years to get here. It took some thinking, time and several … Continue reading
Step over denial and face the music. The music of the night, the dark side of your soul where shadows of your fears drown in tears of your sorrows. Revel in rejection, let it wrap you into an icy mist … Continue reading
This week 3 things have been helping me to stay happy. Here they are. Brilliant post by Swati Desai on The Importance Of Doing Nothing does not appeal to me just because I am lazy 🙂 Often staying still and letting things go (this, too, shall … Continue reading