- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.
Tag Archives: kindness
This sums up the manifesto of this blog, my key values and is a signpost for anyone starting on a spiritual journey.
I have graduated from the UC Berkeley’s ‘The Science of Happiness’ online course (yay! a year’s work!), yours truly is now a certified expert on happiness 🙂 however I continue revisiting some of the amazing research they are using throughout the course. … Continue reading
In this video Timber Hawkeye does not say anything new. He is not the greatest of speakers (no offence). But it’s how he says it – it comes from his heart and he really means it. Also when he speaks, … Continue reading
Inspired by Timber Hawkeye’s Buddhist Boot Camp, I’ve been doing more RAKs (random acts of kindness) lately. Small things- like letting someone get on the train before you, helping ladies with prams, giving up seat for an elderly passenger. It’s … Continue reading
In studying the science of happiness, it’s interesting how sometimes you get a new perspective on the same thing or several different perspectives come into one and reveal something new. I’ve recently blogged on how thinking about stress symptoms as signs … Continue reading