- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: blog
So apparently if like me you are a ‘zero inbox’ person and decide to tidy up, as in empty, your WordPress media library, when WordPress say that they will delete your images permanently, they don’t mean just from the library, … Continue reading
WordPress are doing this new programme Blogging 101. I’ve been blogging for a couple of years now but we always learn, right, so I am taking part. It’s great that they are helping new bloggers get on the platform, although … Continue reading
I have been sceptical of Google talks before. They seemed too long. However I am glad I stuck out with this one by Ajahn Brahm (a Buddhist monk from Australia). Even despite the poo story somewhere in the second half … Continue reading
Yes, past is past, but sometimes looking back, literally or not, helps with getting a perspective. When outside, I quite often look around, just to make sure I have registered not only what’s in front of me, but also behind. … Continue reading
I’ve done it. It was not easy but I loved the challenge of it and meeting new readers who liked, commented and followed this blog. I didn’t let 2 stressful weeks at work serve as an excuse to stop writing, … Continue reading
As part of a daily blogging challenge, I am writing about things that can make you happy/ happier. Today – knowledge and connection. I’ve recently discovered Quora, thanks to Stephen Fry who went on about it on Twitter.
Hubspot are running a blogging challenge for companies where they invite them to blog daily in January. I am not a company but I liked the challenge. Here goes, bite sized portions of happiness daily 🙂