- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: joy
Ask friends and family too. You will learn something new. A friend said she’d get on the first flight to Hawaii. Another friend would finally try psychedelics. My son would fly to Japan. I’d hug everyone I love, eat something … Continue reading
Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
When you find yourself in a predicament, see it from a different point of view. “Happiness is sorrow, sorrow is happiness. There is happiness in difficulty, difficulty in happiness”. If it’s so bad it’s impossible, know it too shall pass, … Continue reading
Read that again.
Have you seen this adorable film about Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu’s friendship? It’s like watching two spiritual grandpas, good friends, finally meet 🤩 If like me you have no idea what to watch during holiday break, this one might … Continue reading
On my To Be List are: Joy, Peace/ Calm, Love, Purpose, No anger, No thoughts, No self, No craving. The latter 4 can be replaced with one word – Empty.
This week I’ve launched a newsletter for the mental health/ online therapy social enterprise I work for (you can subscribe here), planned a staycation for next week (if I can’t travel, I will eat out), started therapy, yes, finally, got … Continue reading