- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 9.
Tag Archives: career
I have been thinking about this post for a while. As we start 2018, evaluate what we achieved and formulate our goals, I thought I’d talk about my recent findings around happiness at work.
I did an interview with my friend Anastasia who is a coach specialising in helping Highly Sensitive People (HSP) succeed at work. I hope some of the tips I am sharing may help provide a new perspective to introverted and/or … Continue reading
For me happiness has many levels. I am happy where I am, but I also want to grow. Overcoming my internal blocks and realising my purpose in life, doing what I was born to do, placed on this Earth to … Continue reading
You may know that Escape the city community played a role in my career change. They have now launched The Escape School and plan to host regular business and career changing events at their new permanent place. Exciting! This series of … Continue reading
So yes, I absolutely have to mention that I succeeded making my own ringtone out of Louis CK saying Jesus 🙂 Check out the original video here. I will later share the steps for how to make DIY ringtones. Today I … Continue reading
If you are trying to radically change what you do (I am at the moment) or are thinking about it, this playlist should provide the ideas and inspiration. If you are an overnight success story or not, keep trying! How … Continue reading