- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Make art even if it sucks – Hitrecord ‘Death’ remix
- Chicken Ryaba, buddhism and emptiness – an interpretation on an old Russian folk tale
- The allure of unrequited love, or why we fall for unavailable people #crush
- Art therapy – a piece of summer #happiness
- Life purpose – everything I’ve learned so far
lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… beth on Art therapy – a piece of…
Tag Archives: minimalism
I have been thinking about this post for a while. As we start 2018, evaluate what we achieved and formulate our goals, I thought I’d talk about my recent findings around happiness at work.
At the start of 2017 I wrote: I start 2017 with a firm belief that less is more and freedom is everything. I want time, for my family, creativity, spiritual growth and development, I want quality of life. Be it … Continue reading
Universe seems to have given me the answer to my question about work vs freedom vs money. Minimalism is the answer.
I followed The Minimalists for a while. I minimised my wardrobe (inspired by Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs too). I am streamlining how I buy and what I buy. I live lighter overall and as I embark on a radical … Continue reading
Buddha had nothing when he died. By modern standards he was destitute and homeless. Yet he died not being afraid of death (and isn’t it the life’s biggest achievement?). He died in peace. He made a huge difference in many … Continue reading