- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: psychedelics
I discovered Wayne Dyer through Kamal Ravikant. I discovered Anita Moorjani through Wayne Dyer. Synchronicity at work 😊
It’s a truth universally acknowledged, that a writer in possession of a blog, must be in want of publishing a book 🙂 I went the self publishing route and did it. My mini guide to healing love addiction is now … Continue reading
I have not followed Tim Ferriss in a while. A friend has sent me his latest podcast episode and he mentions this film, “Trip of Compassion”, about MDMA trials in Israel to treat PTSD. What a powerful film. How can … Continue reading
Source: The UK Psychedelic Society. On September 28th it was a year after the psilocybin ceremony. I celebrated by rewatching The Mind Explorers, buying an LED mushroom lamp from Ikea 🙂 and thinking about what continue learning a year on … Continue reading
I have learnt so much at and still continue to learn from the retreat. This was one of the poems and quotes that the guides have put on the wall in the hall. Hafiz is a poet from Persia from … Continue reading
I continue to explore the new world that opened to me. I heard that Michael Pollan’s ‘How to change your mind’ was a sort of Bible of psychedelics so I borrowed it from the local library (interestingly, it had a … Continue reading
Yesterday was the day – I had my 15min of fame first as a (mostly sobbing) character in the Mind Explorers documentary where we attempt to challenge the stigma around psilocybin and promote its use as part of mental health … Continue reading
Recently I posted A new milestone… a new door opened… a new world discovered… #happiness. So what has been this amazing spiritual growth experience that has blown my mind so much? Inspired by the likes of Stan Grof, Ram Dass and … Continue reading