- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: fear
Read that again.
At the core of every addiction is an emptiness based in abject fear… Many of us resemble the drug addict in our ineffectual efforts to fill in the spiritual black hole, the void at the centre, where we have lost … Continue reading
I’ve seen this chart on Professor Scott Galloway’s Linkedin page (I listen to his Prof G show and Pivot podcast with him almost exclusively now) and it is the best visual summary of our mindset options during this pandemic. I’ve spent … Continue reading
Source: Ram Dass Fellowship (Facebook)
This is the reason why we put off working on things that we know are important, why we procrastinate, why we settle. We are not afraid of failure, we are afraid of success, however crazy this sounds.
Passion. Life purpose. Meaning. The big goal. Life calling. As I was reading on the subject over the years, I struggled to summarise what I learnt in one neat action plan. Mark Manson did it and did it really well. … Continue reading
So many years spent pondering the direction, the why, and here such a simple advice, in a couple of lines. Eureka moment indeed. Golden words. Now what is it you are most afraid of right now?