- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: fear
At the core of every addiction is an emptiness based in abject fear… Many of us resemble the drug addict in our ineffectual efforts to fill in the spiritual black hole, the void at the centre, where we have lost … Continue reading
I’ve seen this chart on Professor Scott Galloway’s Linkedin page (I listen to his Prof G show and Pivot podcast with him almost exclusively now) and it is the best visual summary of our mindset options during this pandemic. I’ve spent … Continue reading
Source: Ram Dass Fellowship (Facebook)
This is the reason why we put off working on things that we know are important, why we procrastinate, why we settle. We are not afraid of failure, we are afraid of success, however crazy this sounds.
Passion. Life purpose. Meaning. The big goal. Life calling. As I was reading on the subject over the years, I struggled to summarise what I learnt in one neat action plan. Mark Manson did it and did it really well. … Continue reading
So many years spent pondering the direction, the why, and here such a simple advice, in a couple of lines. Eureka moment indeed. Golden words. Now what is it you are most afraid of right now?
I continue to quote Lissa Rankin’s The Fear Cure, the book that taught me a lot about fear. I’ll start with this one: Studies show that most emotions last no longer than 90 seconds unless we attach stories to them. … Continue reading