- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.
Tag Archives: lockdown
#3 This is exactly how I felt most of 2020 – do you relate? (source)
You are emptiness. I am emptiness.
Emptiness is a way. [It is also a lens].
Trust the dharma. — Ram Dass
I love who I am and what I have attracted to myself up until now. I do not need another thing or even one tiny change in order to be happy or complete. I know in my heart that I am not … Continue reading
We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us. — Ram Dass
“I know that I am pure Spirit. That I always have been. And that I always will be. There is inside me a place of confidence and quietness and security where all things are known and understood. This is the … Continue reading
Watch the source of the mantra. — Ramana Maharshi
If you feel ready to glimpse your true nature and face emptiness, try the Watch the Watcher meditation (more about it here). Please note this can be quite an intense method so only try it if you feel ready to face … Continue reading
You stand nowhere; there’s nowhere where you are not, and there’s nowhere where you are. — Ram Dass