- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 25: The White Wolf Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
Tag Archives: coronavirus
If you wonder why despite all your practice someone, a loved one, a friend, a random stranger, can trigger you so instantly and drag you down to their lower frequency (“vibrational co-dependency orbit”), don’t freak or question your practice – … Continue reading
I am reposting this post – I decided to stop at 60 entries starting from day 0. I lost track of the days a couple of times 🙂 We’ve now been in the lockdown for more than 12 weeks … Continue reading
In the first couple of weeks of The Great Lockdown, I have spent too much time on the news feeds obsessively reading the news and feeding my fears of uncertainty and missing out. Once the panic subsided, I have cut … Continue reading
I’ve seen this chart on Professor Scott Galloway’s Linkedin page (I listen to his Prof G show and Pivot podcast with him almost exclusively now) and it is the best visual summary of our mindset options during this pandemic. I’ve spent … Continue reading
Who is up to what these days? I volunteer with the Hear Me App where I talk to folks from all over the world who need someone to talk to. And everyone is struggling, myself included. I’ve spent the first … Continue reading