- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- “My soul drifts light upon a sea of trees” — a Japanese Zen priest helping depressed, suicidal people.
- My Quarantine Diary #coronavirus
- Some light in the dark – positive news amidst the pandemic #coronavirus
- Have A Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics — May 11th on Netflix
- A cat, some fish and a jigsaw puzzle :)
lolkin on “My soul drifts light up… beth on “My soul drifts light up… lolkin on Some light in the dark –… Anthony Garner on Some light in the dark –… lolkin on Some light in the dark –…
Tag Archives: compassion
I can’t believe that I have been wearing size 5 shoes for so long while being size 4,5. Once we moved to a place where I had to walk a considerable distance across the country side, I have become aware … Continue reading
Original thread here. Have a nice weekend!
Simple, yet powerful advice. More on Chris’s method here.
I have graduated from the UC Berkeley’s ‘The Science of Happiness’ online course (yay! a year’s work!), yours truly is now a certified expert on happiness 🙂 however I continue revisiting some of the amazing research they are using throughout the course. … Continue reading