- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.
Tag Archives: ram dass
Trust the dharma. — Ram Dass
We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us. — Ram Dass
You stand nowhere; there’s nowhere where you are not, and there’s nowhere where you are. — Ram Dass
Paradoxically, feeling empty could be a sign that we need to empty more. Perhaps in a mad rush of socially driven acquisition we acquired excessive identities, possessions, thoughts, feelings, relationships, drama which are not what we are or what our … Continue reading
“We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us.” — Ram Dass
First there was the money plant that my sister gave me. Right after that a sum of money equivalent to my ex monthly income manifested itself. It did not magically fall from the sky, it was a result of previous … Continue reading
The freer I get, the higher I go. The higher I go, the more I see. The more I see, the less I know. The less I know, the more I am free. Ram Dass
Source: Ram Dass Fellowship (Facebook)
Who is up to what these days? I volunteer with the Hear Me App where I talk to folks from all over the world who need someone to talk to. And everyone is struggling, myself included. I’ve spent the first … Continue reading