- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: ram dass
What does loving awareness feel like? I had no idea before. It was just a concept. Like one of my spiritual friends says, all you need to do is meditate and answers will come (or rather questions will dissolve but … Continue reading
I have not ever signed up for a course this fast. I am beyond excited and so glad that it was recreated for those of us who were not there (or born) in 1974! Ram Dass talks about Bhagavad Gita … Continue reading
“Be patient with all that is unresolved in your heart, and try to love the questions themselves. Do not seek for the answers that can not be given, for you wouldn’t be able to live with them, and the point … Continue reading
…the Soul depends on the Ego’s drama for its teachings. Honor your Ego as the conduit of learning for the Soul. Ram Dass, Still Here
Ram Dass keeps reminding me of this quote. Imagine if every moment of our life we remembered that this was our mission?
Where do you stand in relation to hope? Are you hopeful? Or is it hopeless? Both of them are traps. Best place to stand is half way between hope and hopelessness. Standing nowhere, being everywhere. Doing what you do. — … Continue reading
When you realise you are stuck… you be stuck. You really be stuck. In the moment of stuckness is the key to the next liberation. It is the denial… trying to get unstuck that is feeding the stuckness. If you … Continue reading
Trust the dharma. — Ram Dass
We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us. — Ram Dass