- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Tag Archives: healing
It’s a truth universally acknowledged, that a writer in possession of a blog, must be in want of publishing a book 🙂 I went the self publishing route and did it. My mini guide to healing love addiction is now … Continue reading
I am going through stressful time at work (restructure!) and as I noticed anxiety return, I revived my daily spiritual practice. I found this meditation on Loner Wolf, the shamanic healer web site that I follow. I found it to … Continue reading
Source: Tatler magazine, Jo Bowlby with a shaman in Peru. It’s almost been a year since I went through a shamanic ritual (I wrote about it here). I still have a one pager where I hungrily have scribbled down key … Continue reading
It was always about the wolf. I was interested in shamanism for a while, occasionally read about it but never actually considered doing it. When I read about Lissa Rankin’s experience with a shamanic ritual in her book The Anatomy … Continue reading