- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Heartstopper indeed
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
Tag Archives: energy
I’ve been reading about energy work and kundalini and stumbled upon this meditation. It is not for faint hearted as it requires sitting straight for an hour. It took me a couple of days to actually last for an hour, … Continue reading
This link has been sitting in an open tab in my browser for a while now. It’s an amazing collection of articles from various thought leaders on how to manage your energy, be productive, creative and happy. I am going … Continue reading
Fail. A lot. Get rejected. Daily. Smile. Shake it off. The cycle continues. Keep the energy vibrations going. You are dead to the Universe if you stop moving.