- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: music
I am about 15 years late to the party 🙂 but I finally watched “House”. I am a massive medical show fan but the obnoxiousness of the main character kept me from watching it for a while. I loved the … Continue reading
In Netflix’s documentary on Ram Dass a young devotee is performing a Sita Ram song in Ram Dass’s house. The performance is so beautiful that I returned to it and replayed it many times after I watched the documentary. Now thanks … Continue reading
Our mind is our karma. I am loving awareness. When you have a dark thought, love it. East Forest captured essential teachings of Ram Dass, left the most essential phrases and overlaid them on beautiful spiritual music. It’s a good … Continue reading
It’s been 4 weeks this week since I’ve done something nuts and hit another milestone or rather opened another door on my path. All will be revealed at the right time 🙂 For now I have so much to share! … Continue reading
I occasionally like to catch up on the latest music by using lists like Grammy nominees. This week I listened to Khalid, an American singer and songwriter. It is what he said on Twitter that got me the most. This … Continue reading
My song of the week/ weekend/ spring! Kpop rules and G-Dragon is the best. This video energises and/or puts a smile on a face 🙂 I want his hair!!