- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: music
Lyrics Mere Gurudev, charanon par sumana shraddha ke arpita haiTere hee dena hai jo hai. Wahi tujha ko samarapita hai Na priti hai pratiti hai, na hi puja ki shakti haiMeraa yaha man, meraa yaha tan, meraa kan kan samarapita … Continue reading
I am about 15 years late to the party 🙂 but I finally watched “House”. I am a massive medical show fan but the obnoxiousness of the main character kept me from watching it for a while. I loved the … Continue reading
In Netflix’s documentary on Ram Dass a young devotee is performing a Sita Ram song in Ram Dass’s house. The performance is so beautiful that I returned to it and replayed it many times after I watched the documentary. Now thanks … Continue reading
Our mind is our karma. I am loving awareness. When you have a dark thought, love it. East Forest captured essential teachings of Ram Dass, left the most essential phrases and overlaid them on beautiful spiritual music. It’s a good … Continue reading
It’s been 4 weeks this week since I’ve done something nuts and hit another milestone or rather opened another door on my path. All will be revealed at the right time 🙂 For now I have so much to share! … Continue reading
I occasionally like to catch up on the latest music by using lists like Grammy nominees. This week I listened to Khalid, an American singer and songwriter. It is what he said on Twitter that got me the most. This … Continue reading
My song of the week/ weekend/ spring! Kpop rules and G-Dragon is the best. This video energises and/or puts a smile on a face 🙂 I want his hair!!