- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 9.
Tag Archives: self
“We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us.” — Ram Dass
I have been writing offline a lot lately, partially because I am working through the Loner Wolf’s Shadow Work Journal. I highly recommend it. It’s a compilation of exercises that help you uncover your dark side. Shadow work seems to be … Continue reading
Self-love has been a big theme for me this year. I leave you with this quote by Aletheia Luna, the founder of the shamanic healing web site Loner Wolf. I use it as a mantra each morning. I am worthy. … Continue reading
Source: Tatler magazine, Jo Bowlby with a shaman in Peru. It’s almost been a year since I went through a shamanic ritual (I wrote about it here). I still have a one pager where I hungrily have scribbled down key … Continue reading
Sometimes on Quora I find gems of insight and Daniel’s response below (to ‘What was your red pill realisation?’) is one of those. I’ve been beating myself up forever about not having enough willpower to achieve my goals (which I … Continue reading
Original thread here. Have a nice weekend!
You’re not punishing others when you get angry with them, you’re actually punishing yourself. And the longer you stay mad at them, the longer you have to live with that toxicity. Especially during this holiday season, please remember that when … Continue reading