- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: illumination
At the moment I am working through the Tricycle Meditation Month as a 30-day meditation challenge. I am working through 4 stages of the silent illumination practice as taught by Chan Buddhist teacher Guo Gu. The links for each week … Continue reading