- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: death
“People are scared to empty their minds fearing that they will be engulfed by the void. What they don’t realize is that their own mind is the void.” — Huang-po
I discovered Wayne Dyer through Kamal Ravikant. I discovered Anita Moorjani through Wayne Dyer. Synchronicity at work 😊
I’ve been looking for this poem for years! I first saw it at The British Museum’s Aztec exhibition ages ago and found it recently in the old photos. The poem is by Cacamatzin, the Aztec ruler of Texcoco (source here). … Continue reading
Making art is something I have missed when I was busy. In my archives I dug out this cheery 🙂 short film that I remixed using rewfoe (Hitrecord user) imagery when I was creating with Hitrecord. Perhaps I should return … Continue reading
One of my best friends has recently lost her father. When she told me, I burst into tears – so strong was her pain and my grief. I shared with her the dragonfly story that I heard as a German … Continue reading
I found this page when I wanted to read about the last words of enlightened people. Fake or real (I did not verify the source), these stories are very inspiring. Especially the one I am sharing below. What a way … Continue reading
I was reminded of Aaron Freeman’s words (full text here) recently when I wanted to console to a lady on Quora whose husband of many years died suddenly in hospital.
I usually post on Saturday 7:45am. When I miss this deadline, like this weekend, I either do not post or I post at the same time on Sunday or Monday. Today I will do it at 7:45pm 🙂 I want … Continue reading
This short documentary is a meditation on life, death, what is important and what next. Fascinating. I loved the Seeta Ram (?) mantra that a man is chanting mid film. Can’t find it anywhere online!
I wanted to read this book forever but despite my interest in death and dying, I was a bit conscious of the subject. Then I watched this documentary (link to part 2 is on the right side of the video … Continue reading