I have not ever signed up for a course this fast. I am beyond excited and so glad that it was recreated for those of us who were not there (or born) in 1974! Ram Dass talks about Bhagavad Gita in the context of our purpose, karmic role and devotion, and coming out of this winter I definitely could do with some guidance on all of the above. If you are interested, click on the picture above to sign up. It’s on a donation basis, like always, meaning you pay what you can or you can also do it for free.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh