- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
Tag Archives: loneliness
“We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us.” — Ram Dass
I write about happiness and meaning here but also on Quora. I wanted to re-post my answer below (source). When you feel the familiar chill breeze of the void opening within you, the deafening vibration of the growing vacuum, the … Continue reading
Step over denial and face the music. The music of the night, the dark side of your soul where shadows of your fears drown in tears of your sorrows. Revel in rejection, let it wrap you into an icy mist … Continue reading
Pronoia – a belief that everything in the Universe is conspiring to support you – via @Lissarankin #happiness
Lissa Rankin has been setting my mind on fire recently. She is my mentor, my spiritual coach. Her book The Fear Cure, her blog posts and now this talk at the World Domination Summit that I want to share with … Continue reading