- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.
Tag Archives: present
The old world falls apart but the new has not yet emerged. Everything that once seemed permanent and real is revealed as a kind of hallucination. You don’t know what to think, what to do; you don’t know what anything … Continue reading
This is a big post for me. I wanted to summarise everything I learned about happiness. I attempted to distill it to a couple of words, concepts. It took years to get here. It took some thinking, time and several … Continue reading
I have noticed this book several times before and bought it recently after it appeared on one of the happiness blogs I read and I realised I follow the author on Twitter – serendipity it is. Reviews promised a kick … Continue reading
“Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary.” — Eckhart Tolle
Recently I have come to realise that the biggest source of happiness is how we treat the present and whether we live in the now. I’ve seen Matt Killingsworth’s talk and it made me revisit what I read in Eckhart … Continue reading
I had a really stressful week. I had to deal with some deeply unconscious, ego driven people who completely forgot they were mortal. There was no way around it, and I was not intending to let negativity take over me, so … Continue reading
I have been working on self development, or self improvement, however you call it, for now almost 15 years, perhaps even more. Over the years I have uncovered a variety of truths – underlying motivations behind my actions, implications of … Continue reading