- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
Tag Archives: surrender
I am going through stressful time at work (restructure!) and as I noticed anxiety return, I revived my daily spiritual practice. I found this meditation on Loner Wolf, the shamanic healer web site that I follow. I found it to … Continue reading
I finally embraced uncertainty. I used to be a control freak losing temper if things were not going my way. Still am, long road ahead but I see first promising signs of progress. I stopped trying to predict (obsessively think … Continue reading
I surrender. I am not moving from where I live (blossom where planted, right). I am not going to find yet another job that will no doubt be so much better, and will rather make the one I already have … Continue reading
This week 3 things have been helping me to stay happy. Here they are. Brilliant post by Swati Desai on The Importance Of Doing Nothing does not appeal to me just because I am lazy 🙂 Often staying still and letting things go (this, too, shall … Continue reading