- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 17: The Void.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 16: Addiction.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 15: Kali meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14: Emptiness is what your soul wants.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13: Time in between.
Tag Archives: self love
I mentioned this book before – it is how I discovered Wayne Dyer. It came recommended by Tim Ferriss. I don’t follow Tim, but occasionally get sent links to his podcasts or blog posts, and one of his posts that … Continue reading
I am reading this book – ‘Whatever Arises, Love That’ by Matt Kahn – when I just started, I thought it was a bit out there, even for me. However as I proceeded, I can only say that this book … Continue reading
Last year I focused on self-love. I realised my love addiction stemmed from the lack of it and I wanted to embark on a self-love programme but discovered there was no ready made package. So I read about it and … Continue reading
I can’t believe that I have been wearing size 5 shoes for so long while being size 4,5. Once we moved to a place where I had to walk a considerable distance across the country side, I have become aware … Continue reading
On Quora there are plenty of Q&A along the lines of ‘looking back, what would you advise your 20 year old?’ I think I finally have the answer and it’s not ‘eat less sugar and floss daily’ (though this advice … Continue reading
I post on Quora (you can find my answers here). The question in the title attracted my attention because this is something I am trying to figure out (my take on it is here). But it’s Rosalyn’s answer (right) that blew my … Continue reading