- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 17: The Void.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 16: Addiction.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 15: Kali meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14: Emptiness is what your soul wants.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13: Time in between.
Tag Archives: marriage
I found this podcast to be eye opening in many ways and recommend it to anyone grappling with the ‘why’s’ of relationships. Esther provides new perspectives, shares her techniques and asks some tough questions. You can find it on iTunes … Continue reading
I am a big fan of Alain de Botton. He manages to poetically capture the essence of modern life struggles, throws a life ring of information and proposes reframing exercises to shed light on the big existential questions we seem … Continue reading
From Dr. Elaine Aron, psychologist and author of the international bestsellers The Highly Sensitive Person and The Highly Sensitive Person in Love. I recently contributed on Kickstarter to her new documentary because I am an HSP and I liked her first documentary. Do novel … Continue reading
I’ve recently been to the book launch event – Alain de Botton, one of my favourite opinion leaders, a modern philosopher with a melancholic outlook on life snippets of which he shares on his Twitter account, wrote a new book … Continue reading
You might have noticed that most of my recent posts were on the subject of relationships and love. It’s not random, I blog about things that interest me or that I am working on. In 2 weeks time, the Happiness … Continue reading
Happiness in marriage and relationships is one of the big components of being happy overall. However there is not much practical and smart literature on the subject. There are no quality verified schools or classes where one could learn the basics … Continue reading
A bit of an unusual post today. I don’t recommend books a lot. The last couple I’ve been on and on about were Power of Now and Escape Manifesto. But this book is amazing. If you are in a long … Continue reading