- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Could you be going through the Dark Night of the Soul? Happy “positive disintegration”…
- “Losing is satori. Winning is illusion.” — Kodo Sawaki Roshi
- White privilege has a double standard. Amazon and Prime Video, stop release of the racist “Borat 2” film #cancelborat
- Face everything and rise #fear
- Be serene in the oneness of things
Anthony Garner on Could you be going through the… Anthony Garner on “Losing is satori. Winni… lolkin on White privilege has a double s… Anthony Garner on White privilege has a double s… beth on Face everything and rise …
Tag Archives: saatchi
Mmm, art that is good enough to eat 🙂 Les Macarons and Les poires by Agnes Lefevre put a smile on my face. The touch with ancient vases is very stylish imho. Off to have a pear now! Have a nice weekend!
Beautiful painting, isn’t it? Source and details here.
Is this a painting? Is this a photo? You tell me. I found another amazing artist on Saatchi, her name is Antoinette Bol and this is her work I like most. Can you not just stare into this forever?
I’ve been silent for a while – I was in Seoul, at a friend’s wedding. It was an amazing, once in a lifetime, thank-you-Universe experience. I met some cool people and had lots of fun. I will post about it later, with … Continue reading
I discovered a new artist I like and thought I’d share a bit of visual therapy. Does his art not make you smile/ happy?
Some online art therapy for you this evening – Saatchi Online published 3 art collections, from China, Japan and Korea, the best imho is the one from China, check it out. Your happiness tank should fill up slightly afterwards. Very … Continue reading
Discovered this beautiful painting and this one today through Saatchi, wow. What a talented artist. The first one looks like it’s inspired by Picasso and the second one looks like Universe. May they shape my day today 🙂