- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: rejection
What is it with us and self-love? Even the most advanced practitioners and spiritual seekers seem to struggle with it and specifically the thought of being judged by others. The infamous “what will people think” is a big one. For … Continue reading
This guy is amazing and what he did is awesome. We can all benefit from rejection therapy, or even from just being aware of what we think and feel when we are rejected or think we will be. Perhaps being … Continue reading
Step over denial and face the music. The music of the night, the dark side of your soul where shadows of your fears drown in tears of your sorrows. Revel in rejection, let it wrap you into an icy mist … Continue reading
Fail. A lot. Get rejected. Daily. Smile. Shake it off. The cycle continues. Keep the energy vibrations going. You are dead to the Universe if you stop moving.