- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: retreat
I am preparing for a home retreat on impermanence with Pema Chodron (Buddhist nun) and these are the five reminders we were told to keep with us daily. I relate.
Strange things are afoot. A couple of years ago, I watched a documentary about an American shaman in Peru, Souther Hamilton, ayahuasca and his Blue Morpho retreat centre. It must still be somewhere on Youtube. Their ceremonies looked profound. More … Continue reading
Source: The UK Psychedelic Society. On September 28th it was a year after the psilocybin ceremony. I celebrated by rewatching The Mind Explorers, buying an LED mushroom lamp from Ikea 🙂 and thinking about what continue learning a year on … Continue reading
And here it is – the culmination of my ‘magic mushroom’ retreat with the UK Psychedelic Society in September. The film made by Rebecca Coxon. In most of my appearances I am weeping and in one manage to sob while … Continue reading
Recently I posted A new milestone… a new door opened… a new world discovered… #happiness. So what has been this amazing spiritual growth experience that has blown my mind so much? Inspired by the likes of Stan Grof, Ram Dass and … Continue reading