- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.
Tag Archives: retreat
Strange things are afoot. A couple of years ago, I watched a documentary about an American shaman in Peru, Souther Hamilton, ayahuasca and his Blue Morpho retreat centre. It must still be somewhere on Youtube. Their ceremonies looked profound. More … Continue reading
After a month of campaigning to #cancelborat and CNN, Variety and The Times exposing racism in this film as a result (campaign now running under #WeAreNotYourJoke), I am switching gears and preparing to take part in one of the Blue Morpho … Continue reading
Source: The UK Psychedelic Society. On September 28th it was a year after the psilocybin ceremony. I celebrated by rewatching The Mind Explorers, buying an LED mushroom lamp from Ikea 🙂 and thinking about what continue learning a year on … Continue reading
And here it is – the culmination of my ‘magic mushroom’ retreat with the UK Psychedelic Society in September. The film made by Rebecca Coxon. In most of my appearances I am weeping and in one manage to sob while … Continue reading
Recently I posted A new milestone… a new door opened… a new world discovered… #happiness. So what has been this amazing spiritual growth experience that has blown my mind so much? Inspired by the likes of Stan Grof, Ram Dass and … Continue reading