- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.
Tag Archives: app
My latest spiritual callings have been to take part in the gong bath and go on a water fast. The Psychedelic Society runs gong baths but the location is too far for me (East London). As if by chance 🙂 … Continue reading
Thanks to Apple App Store newsletter, I found out about and immediately volunteered with Be My Eyes – an app connecting blind and visually impaired people with sighted volunteers. I myself have a bad eyesight and was at a point … Continue reading
I am noticing quite a few ‘slow down’ initiatives early this year. I already blogged about Bruce Kasanoff’s Think Clearly challenge (you have to do nothing, be still for 10min each day). I came across two more. One moment meditation … Continue reading
I wrote about meditation before. I discovered it this year and I never looked back. I have been doing the simple one where you just focus on breathing. I then did one where you chant, loved it. And I notice … Continue reading
I love mornings like this. When the morning air is crisp and full of possibilities. When you wake up grateful for having another day and full of energy to make things happen, and hope, and in general are unstoppable. When … Continue reading