On the course with Ani Pema where we learn to “live purposefully and die fearlessly”, I learned this chant that one can also use when dying. Another way is to close meditation or retreat with it. We chant it at the end of every class.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh