- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Tag Archives: alive
Blogging is like gardening. You go back several years, 6 or 2, you read your old posts and you realise how far you have come. This morning I’ve had an urgent urge 🙂 to summarise everything I’ve learned about life … Continue reading
To all of my friends and creative mentors – Aliya, Lia, Yulia, Kate, Gera, Misha, my family and all amazing bloggers I follow and get inspired by! On the low days you breathe life back into me. Forever grateful that … Continue reading
Does not this quote completely change how you think about what next? Go do that thing that brings you joy and makes you feel alive!
Perhaps you are a new parent and it seems that the Groundhog’s day will never stop. Maybe you are not happy with where you are and it seems that there is no alternative. Maybe you, like me, wake up one … Continue reading