I believe that no one can be truly happy until they explore, accept and prepare for death, their own and others. Which is why I found this BBC show particularly refreshing. The fact that it ended after 3 episodes does not surprise me – most of us are uncomfortable thinking of, talking about or facing death. I believe that preparation is key if you want to die a good death. The show does a good job at shedding light on various questions that one may have about death, showing what dying is like and what you should be prepared for when the inevitable comes. Let me know what you think.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh