I believe that no one can be truly happy until they explore, accept and prepare for death, their own and others. Which is why I found this BBC show particularly refreshing. The fact that it ended after 3 episodes does not surprise me – most of us are uncomfortable thinking of, talking about or facing death. I believe that preparation is key if you want to die a good death. The show does a good job at shedding light on various questions that one may have about death, showing what dying is like and what you should be prepared for when the inevitable comes. Let me know what you think.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…