- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 17: The Void.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 16: Addiction.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 15: Kali meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14: Emptiness is what your soul wants.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13: Time in between.
Tag Archives: Lissa Rankin
I am envious of those who, unlike me, can stay productive and positive in such uncertain times. I missed a blog post last week because I’ve been struggling. Psychologists call what many of us are experiencing grief. I’d add uncertainty … Continue reading
Last year I focused on self-love. I realised my love addiction stemmed from the lack of it and I wanted to embark on a self-love programme but discovered there was no ready made package. So I read about it and … Continue reading
I was going to do it a while ago. Below are the top quotes from Lissa Rankin’s The Fear Cure, amazing book on how to overcome fear, carefully selected by me and arranged in 3 clusters – Fear, Acceptance and … Continue reading
Pronoia – a belief that everything in the Universe is conspiring to support you – via @Lissarankin #happiness
Lissa Rankin has been setting my mind on fire recently. She is my mentor, my spiritual coach. Her book The Fear Cure, her blog posts and now this talk at the World Domination Summit that I want to share with … Continue reading
I have made a big breakthrough in the study of my love addiction. This was a result of extensive and painful self analysis that took me years. If it’s your first time on my blog, do not be alarmed, I … Continue reading