- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.
Tag Archives: failure
This is the reason why we put off working on things that we know are important, why we procrastinate, why we settle. We are not afraid of failure, we are afraid of success, however crazy this sounds.
Recently I screwed up big time at work and panicked. It’s been a while since I experienced such anxiety when your heart races, you get tunnel vision, beat up yourself endlessly and your mind is engaged into a negative thought loop, … Continue reading
There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction. — Positively Positive