- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Tag Archives: anger
Ram Dass has been my guru for the past couple of years. I love this quote of his. I finally understand that when someone yells at me or is angry with me, it’s their self hatred, their pain with themselves … Continue reading
Are you working to get better at conflict management, or even better, prevention? Does your blood boil and you lose it, and you wish you could be mindful in that moment where your mind just spirals into the familiar unconscious pattern … Continue reading
I have been sceptical of Google talks before. They seemed too long. However I am glad I stuck out with this one by Ajahn Brahm (a Buddhist monk from Australia). Even despite the poo story somewhere in the second half … Continue reading
You’re not punishing others when you get angry with them, you’re actually punishing yourself. And the longer you stay mad at them, the longer you have to live with that toxicity. Especially during this holiday season, please remember that when … Continue reading