- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: writing
I usually post on Saturday 7:45am. When I miss this deadline, like this weekend, I either do not post or I post at the same time on Sunday or Monday. Today I will do it at 7:45pm 🙂 I want … Continue reading
This weekend I have fulfilled my long held dream and visited Chawton to see a house where Jane Austen created and finished most of her works.
Source: Tatler magazine, Jo Bowlby with a shaman in Peru. It’s almost been a year since I went through a shamanic ritual (I wrote about it here). I still have a one pager where I hungrily have scribbled down key … Continue reading
WordPress are doing this new programme Blogging 101. I’ve been blogging for a couple of years now but we always learn, right, so I am taking part. It’s great that they are helping new bloggers get on the platform, although … Continue reading
Hubspot are running a blogging challenge for companies where they invite them to blog daily in January. I am not a company but I liked the challenge. Here goes, bite sized portions of happiness daily 🙂
Universe works in mysterious ways. I have been having a go at freelancing on elance, and one of the projects I worked on was about millennials. I am not sure if I am one or if I am a Gen … Continue reading
As I decided to finally start doing something about my passions (see my previous post), I have defined 3 areas that I am going to ‘try anything’ in. 20 seconds of ‘insane courage’ is all I need 🙂 One is … Continue reading
I thought about this. We all know that writing is therapeutic. When we write, as in any art form, we tell about our feelings, our world and hence add our personal, very important piece to our general understanding of the … Continue reading