- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: cat
My cat has left her body this morning after a short illness. It was unexpected, happened too fast and it broke my heart. I love you, my beautiful fur baby, my wonderful friend, my dear Tata 💔 You’ve brought more … Continue reading
that moment when you’ve worked very hard on something and suddenly someone jumps up front and center just as the last piece is put in and it’s photo… credit.
I write about happiness and meaning here but also on Quora. I wanted to re-post my answer below (source). When you feel the familiar chill breeze of the void opening within you, the deafening vibration of the growing vacuum, the … Continue reading