- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Make art even if it sucks – Hitrecord ‘Death’ remix
- Chicken Ryaba, buddhism and emptiness – an interpretation on an old Russian folk tale
- The allure of unrequited love, or why we fall for unavailable people #crush
- Art therapy – a piece of summer #happiness
- Life purpose – everything I’ve learned so far
lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… beth on Art therapy – a piece of…
Tag Archives: work
I have been thinking about this post for a while. As we start 2018, evaluate what we achieved and formulate our goals, I thought I’d talk about my recent findings around happiness at work.
I did an interview with my friend Anastasia who is a coach specialising in helping Highly Sensitive People (HSP) succeed at work. I hope some of the tips I am sharing may help provide a new perspective to introverted and/or … Continue reading
Universe seems to have given me the answer to my question about work vs freedom vs money. Minimalism is the answer.
The team I am in at the moment is not the friendliest bunch, at least to the newcomers. Everyone is polite of course but there is not much caring or bonding going on. Everyone to their own means. We went … Continue reading
Great post on small things you can do daily to feel more connected, balanced and less stressed.
I am back to work after 9 months of self discovery and career break. I have escaped the city! I am now an account manager at the cool digital agency. I wrote this in my first week at work.