- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Tag Archives: motivation
Ah, Quora is my everything lately. There is so much to ponder, so much to look at from a different perspective, so much to learn. I feel very inspired by this guy’s story. Whatever it is you were trying to … Continue reading
If you want to make today different, if you are starting from scratch, if you are looking for ways to re-energize yourself for doing something huge, or new, or scary, these 4 cool quotes from some of the blogs I … Continue reading
This question on Quora made me revisit some of my writing on the subject of procrastination. I am ambitious, talented and intelligent, but I lack willpower, discipline, and organization. I am an impulsive procrastinator of the highest order. What can … Continue reading