- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Awake. The Life of Yogananda
- Could you be going through the Dark Night of the Soul? Happy “positive disintegration”…
- “Losing is satori. Winning is illusion.” — Kodo Sawaki Roshi
- White privilege has a double standard. Amazon and Prime Video, stop release of the racist “Borat 2” film #cancelborat
- Face everything and rise #fear
beth on Awake. The Life of Yogana… Anthony Garner on Could you be going through the… Anthony Garner on “Losing is satori. Winni… lolkin on White privilege has a double s… Anthony Garner on White privilege has a double s…
Tag Archives: netflix
In Netflix’s documentary on Ram Dass a young devotee is performing a Sita Ram song in Ram Dass’s house. The performance is so beautiful that I returned to it and replayed it many times after I watched the documentary. Now thanks … Continue reading
I want to have some Cary Fukunaga on this blog. Look at this guy. Half Swedish, half Japanese, American. Movie director. Sounds smart in his interviews. Appears as goofy but with a dark tinge. Sweeping girls hearts at the moment … Continue reading
The Fab 5 brought joy to many people lately with their Netflix show Queer Eye. They are lovely, authentic, not afraid to be vulnerable and are here to make us love ourselves. Plus the show theme (below) by Betty Who … Continue reading
This short documentary is a meditation on life, death, what is important and what next. Fascinating. I loved the Seeta Ram (?) mantra that a man is chanting mid film. Can’t find it anywhere online!
I watched ‘The Last Shaman’ on Netflix last night and I loved this quote. Stop looking for love elsewhere (in material riches, in other people) – find it in yourself first.